www.sarajaneboyersbooks.com
(coming soon!)

Friday, May 8, 2009

Website Administration

Because of time constraints, I have been using Foliolink for my website. It comes with a set of rather elegant templates and is used by some very well known photographers. I will do more later but presently I tussle with the administration concerns, i.e. making a portfolio private, trying to set up active links and a host of other smaller but vital issues concerning the presentation of image and info on site.

The pics seem ready. Now it's about the workability of the site and, put off although it shouldn't have been, the Artist Statement. It can be said that we as photographers may have difficulty with words and that is why we photograph. To the contrary however, I have found most photographers eloquent in knowing what it is they do and writing about it. OTH I, a published writer, am tongue-tied.