www.sarajaneboyersbooks.com
(coming soon!)

Monday, May 4, 2009

What I like About Any Project


Deadlines. Edit. Consistency.

Whenever there is a new proposal, a new portfolio, a new book or, even a new blogpost, it requires me to hunker down and be clear. Usually with myself. This takes time and it is not always as successful as I would want. Nevertheless, it usually works.

Reviewing and adding to my SaraJaneBoyersPhoto.com website is one of these moments.

Over the weekend, not only am I reviewing with a new perspective - an edit for a website is truly not the same as for a portfolio, especially for the flash-based template site such as I have - but I have gone back into work, especially my unfinished Gridlock series, and made it serious, printing out work prints in 20x30 format, larger than I've printed before.

This is becoming one of those exhilarating moments for me when a project moves from exploration into focus!

There seems to be enough that is strong now to put up for the website, but I know that there will be more.